Monday, January 25, 2010

YW Pres. to Primary Pres.

Yesterday I was released as the Young Women's President in our ward and sustained as the new Primary President. The interesting thing about it was that the former Primary Pres. is now the new YW President! When has that ever happened? Well, I'm really looking forward to being in primary and I think it will be great!! I'm going to have to get advice and ideas from Selena (She's been primary pres. for some time now and loves it.) I'm sure she will be lots of help. I will miss working with Sister Pam Martin and Sister Rhonda Francisco, who were my councilors in YW. My councilors in Primary are 1st, Lori Whiting, and 2nd Audie Cluff. We have a total of 88 children in primary right now. I am excited!

1 comment:

  1. Sherry, this is almost my same situation.. released as YW Pres, but I moved to a new ward then called as Primary Pres. I'm enjoying it so far.. the kids are great and I love having young kids in my life again. Blessings come and I bet you're having fun too. I have a total of, what? 8 kids in primary.. about 6 come regularly. We live in a smaller, older ward. The kids are so loving and great, no matter where you are of how many you have. Selena's a Primary Pres too, us sisters serving in the same calling! Love it and Love you, Congratulations Grandma!
    Love,
    Alaina

    ReplyDelete